Not much going on here lately. We decorated Austin's room a bit, to make it look more like a baby's room. It looks really good and we can't wait to be able to finish decorating in there!
25 weeks
Austin's decorations in his room:
How far along? 25 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained about 12 pounds now...pretty exciting!
Maternity clothes? I got a few outfits from someone, because I definitely can't fit in regular clothes anymore. Trying to wear dresses more too, so I don't have to worry about buying many maternity pants.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Getting harder...but I try to sleep as much as I can!
Best moments this week: Feeling baby Austin move around more and more every day
Miss anything? Not really..I never really ate/drank/did anything that I can't have or do when I'm pregnant.
Movement? Oh yes!
Food cravings: I really don't have many cravings anymore. I do like chocolate and ice cream...but I also liked those!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not as much anymore.
Have you started to show yet? Oh yes.
Gender: Boy! Austin John :)
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? A lot happier now that I feel better.
Weekly wisdom: I don't really have much wisdom this week to share...
Looking forward to: Meeting my baby boy in 15 weeks!!!
Nathan and I also went to the Play Factory at Desert Ridge this past week with a friend. He had a lot of fun and even was a little monkey on the rock wall.






No comments:
Post a Comment