Thursday, April 5, 2012

9 Weeks Pregnant

I am 9 weeks pregnant today!  We are super excited for the baby and can't wait to go to our next appointment where we'll hear the heartbeat.  My friend Christina (who is expecting her adorable little baby boy in 10 weeks!) had these questions on her blog and she said I could steal them and use them for our blog too!


How far along?  9 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  I've lost a few pounds, probably from being sick.
Maternity clothes?  Not yet...
Stretch marks?  Nope!
Sleep:  I sleep all the time!  I am always tired and usually take a nap when Nathan is napping.
Best moments this week:  Reading more about the baby and how much he/she will grow in the next few weeks!
Have you told family and friends?  Yes we have!  When you have a 5 year old who can't keep a secret, it's kind of hard to keep it from people.
Miss anything?  Not really
Movement?  Nope
Food cravings:  Not really...feeling sick a lot really makes it so I don't want to eat much.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Almost everything!  Can't wait to start feeling better.
Have you started to show yet?  Nope
Gender prediction:  Not sure yet...fingers crossed for a girl!
Labor signs:  Nope
Belly button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On
Happy or moody?  Pretty happy...emotional at times.
Weekly wisdom:  I'm still trying to find the things I can eat that help me feel better...not much luck yet!
Looking forward to:  Actually looking pregnant!

No comments:

Post a Comment