Saturday, April 28, 2012
12 Weeks 2 Days Pregnant
Well, we have had a hard few weeks. I was in the hospital for 5 days because I have been so sick and now I am hooked up to an IV for fluids all day at home and I have a pump that puts anti-nausea medicine in me all day. I am slowly getting better and hope to be back to normal in the next few weeks.
How far along? 12 weeks and 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: I've lost a lot of weight from being so sick.
Maternity clothes? My mom bought me some, but I haven't worn any yet. My clothing of choice is pajamas since I've been sick!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: I sleep as much as I can. I have a hard time sleeping at night since I am hooked up to an IV.
Best moments this week: Being able to eat a real meal....yeah that's the highlight of my week.
Have you told family and friends? Yeah, everyone is super excited.
Miss anything? Feeling well.
Movement? Nope
Food cravings: I have been eating a lot of macaroni and cheese lately. It's one of the only things that sounds good.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Still almost everything.
Have you started to show yet? I look like I've been eating too much chocolate and could probably lose a few pounds.
Gender prediction: I think it's a girl...she's already a handful!
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? Pretty happy...emotional at times.
Weekly wisdom: I'm just trying to keep looking ahead and remember that one day I will feel better again!
Looking forward to: FEELING 100% BETTER!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment