Thursday, May 24, 2012
16 Weeks Pregnant Today
I am 16 weeks today and still sick. Hoping it will go away soon, although it has gotten better. We find out for sure if we are having a boy or a girl 3 weeks from today. We already got a guess from a previous ultrasound, but we should be able to find out the gender for sure then!
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Gained 1 pound this week...woo hoo!
Maternity clothes? I probably would need them if I went out enough to wear regular clothes. I usually wear sweatpants, because I'm sure my jeans don't fit anymore.
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: I still sleep a lot.
Best moments this week: Actually being able to eat something.
Miss anything? Eating normal meals all the time.
Movement? Not yet
Food cravings: Jack in the Box chicken fingers and curly fries. I've eaten them A LOT lately.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I wish nothing was making me queasy or sick.
Have you started to show yet? A little bit. I've got a little bit of a belly...but still look like I'm just eating too much.
Gender prediction: Not gonna say since we kinda know what the prediction is from the doctor.
Labor signs: Nope
Belly button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or moody? Pretty happy...emotional at times.
Weekly wisdom: Still looking ahead to feeling better. Hoping it is soon!
Looking forward to: FEELING 100% BETTER!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment