Thursday, June 14, 2012

It's a BOY!!!!


We had our anatomy ultrasound today and found out that we are having a BOY!!  He did not want to cooperate and was in the weirdest position the whole time...sounds like he will be a handful!  His name will be Austin John Kalna and we are very excited :)





17 weeks 3 days...little bitty belly

 18 weeks 2 days


How far along?  19 weeks
Total weight gain/loss:  Gained 4 pounds total.  Finally gaining weight!
Maternity clothes?  I can only wear a few pairs of my regular pants.  I found a pair of shorts that aren't maternity shorts, but they do have a waistband that is like maternity shorts, so I have been wearing those a lot.
Stretch marks?  Nope
Sleep:  It is my favorite thing to do!  Starting to get uncomfortable though and I'm not a big fan of the pregnancy Boppy pillow.
Best moments this week:  Finding out that the baby is a boy.
Miss anything?
Movement?  Oh yes!  He kicks me like crazy all day the past couple of days.
Food cravings:  Pizza!!!  We have had pizza every night for the past 5 nights.
Anything making you queasy or sick?  Random things do.
Have you started to show yet?  Yeah I am starting to look pregnant.
Gender:  Boy!
Labor signs:  Nope
Belly button in or out?  In
Wedding rings on or off?  On..they actually are loose because I lost so much weight at the beginning of the pregnancy.
Happy or moody?  I can be moody when certain things trigger my emotions.  But other than that I am happy.
Weekly wisdom:  Time to start planning the nursery!  Woo hoo!
Looking forward to:  FEELING 100% BETTER!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment